Our organization believes in striking at the root. We don’t merely rescue animals, rather we identify the root, which results in long term change. We work with people and animals and our main drive and passion is our love for God’s people as well as His creation. We strive to touch and change as many lives as possible by the work we do daily.
Thank you for your interest in becoming involved at New Beginnings. We have many ways you can contribute to enable us to bring change in our community!
- Networking for us, sharing our facebook posts; networking our animals by sharing photos; spreading the word about New Beginnings and forwarding our e-mails. Like and share our facebook page: www.facebook.com/newbeginningscharity
- Collecting items for our Rescue Centre from our Wishlist
- You can also visit our Rescue Centre (by appointment) to spend time with our animals. Make an appointment and come help out at the Rescue Centre (by walking and brushing our animals, spending time here and doing what needs to be done) Contact: 072 636 6663 to book an appointment.
- Arrange a fundraiser for us (with our approval)
- Keep a New Beginnings donation can at your workplace for donations (Contact: email@example.com)
- Make sure you have a My School card and New Beginnings is your beneficiary. Please follow this link and apply online for your My School card. It is free of charge and only takes about one minute. You receive your card via postage, free of charge!: https://www.myschool.co.za/supporter/apply/
- We also need Electricity – if you want to buy us electricity for the shelter, please use this meter number: 14367947034 and send the token number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making sure that everyone you know are educated on sterilization and why it is so important to sterilize your pets. Prevention is better than cure!
- Adopting a pet from us & saving two lives! The one you adopted & the one taking his or her place at the shelter. Contact: 066 425 6631 / email@example.com
- Tag all your pets and spread the word about tagging! You can order your ID Tag at firstname.lastname@example.org for only R60!
- Invite Roo our mascot to visit and do a presentation at your workplace or school. Send us an e-mail at: email@example.com
- Do a once off EFT donation into our account to help us rescue more broken animals. New Beginnings, Account number: 62415039313, FNB Cheque Account: 252005, Reference: Name & Donation
- Support our Kennel Project and sponsor R850.00 to New Beginnings which will enable us to take a kennel, blanket, running wire, food, bowls & collar to an animal in the rural areas who has NOTHING and often freeze to death in winter.
- Signing a debit order at New Beginnings for any amount and becoming a partner who supports us on a monthly basis! If you sign a debit order of R300 per month, you can sponsor a kennel and we will put a sign on the kennel with your name and details (please note on debit order if you want to sponsor a kennel.) Fill in a debit order online: https://www.newbeginningscharity.co.za/debit-order-form/
- Donate items from our Wish List in our Donation Trolleys or bins at selected outlets in Bloemfontein. We always need dog and cat food, cat litter, collars, blankets, clothes, books, non-perishable foods, educational toys, building material etc. (Contact 072 636 6663 to find out where you can drop off donations)
- Bid on our monthly auctions via Facebook. For more info or to receive the link, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate a voucher from your business towards our fundraising projects and competitions: contact email@example.com
- Support our product range by ordering some of our Roo products or natural healing products for people and pets (Roo product: firstname.lastname@example.org and Natural healing products and essential oils: email@example.com
TOGETHER, we can do so much more!
We can not do anything without YOUR help and support! Hope to hear from you soon.