Our organization believes in striking at the root. We don’t merely rescue animals, rather we identify the root, which results in long term change. We work with people and animals and our main drive and passion is our love for God’s people as well as His creation. We strive to touch and change as many lives as possible by the work we do on a daily basis.
Thank you for your interest in becoming involved at New Beginnings. We have many ways you can contribute to enable us to bring change in our community!
- Networking for us, sharing our facebook posts; networking our animals by sharing photos; spreading the word about New Beginnings and forwarding our e-mails. Like and share our facebook page: www.facebook.com/newbeginningscharity
- Subscribe to our mailchimp database (receive one e-mail per week): https://mailchi.mp/f3cfa1d3e19e/new-beginnings-database
- Collecting items for our Rescue Centre from our Wishlist
- You can also visit our Rescue Centre (by appointment) to spend time with our animals. Make an appointment and come help out at the Rescue Centre (by walking and brushing our animals, spending time here and doing what needs to be done) Contact: 072 636 6663/ firstname.lastname@example.org for appointment.
- Supporting/networking our SMS line: SMS the words DONATE NB to 42646 (R30 per sms)
- Arrange a fundraiser for us (with our approval)
- Keep a New Beginnings donation can at your workplace for donations (Contact: email@example.com)
- Make sure you have a My School card and New Beginnings is your beneficiary. Please follow this link and apply online for your My School card. It is free of charge and only takes about one minute. You receive your card via postage, free of charge!: https://www.myschool.co.za/supporter/apply/
- We also need Electricity – if you want to buy us electricity for the shelter, please use this meter number: 14367947034 and send the token number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making sure that everyone you know are educated on sterilization and why it is so important to sterilize your pets. Prevention is better than cure!
- Adopting a pet from us & saving two lives! The one you adopted & the one taking his or her place at the shelter. Contact: 072 636 6663 / email@example.com
- Tag all your pets and spread the word about tagging! You can order your ID Tag at firstname.lastname@example.org for only R60!
- Arrange a presentation at your workplace or school. Send us an e-mail at:
- email@example.com for more information or to book an appointment for us to visit you
- Support our Kennel Project and sponsor R750.00 to New Beginnings which will enable us to take a kennel, blanket, running wire, food, bowls & collar to an animal in the rural areas who has NOTHING and often freeze to death in winter. You can send your POP and details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will e-mail you the photo of the animal you have helped!
- Signing a debit order at New Beginnings for any amount and becoming a partner who supports us on a monthly basis! If you sign a debit order of R300 per month, you can sponsor a kennel and we will put a sign on the kennel with your name and details (please note on debit order if you want to sponsor a kennel.) E-mail debit order to: email@example.com or fill in online:
Do a once off donation into our account to help us rescue more broken animals.
- Account number: 62415039313
- FNB Cheque Account: 252005
- Reference: Name & Donation
Join our pledge system. This is an amazing way to contribute. You choose an item on our pledge list and pledge to donate that item or items for one year on a monthly basis. If you are interested to join our pledge system, please contact
- Donate items from our Wish List in our Donation Trolleys or bins at selected outlets in Bloemfontein. We always need dog and cat food, cat litter, collars, blankets, clothes, books, non perishable foods etc. (Contact 072 636 6663 to find out where you can drop off donations)
- Join the Sponsor Me Program where you choose one animal to sponsor for the month. The cost is R300-00 per animal once off. You will then provide for that animal. For more information, please contactadoptions@newbeginningscharit
y.co.za Follow this link to see which animals still needs to be sponsored: https://www.facebook.com/medi a/set/?set=a.4788058794617515& type=3
- Bid on our monthly auctions via Facebook or support our New Beginnings product line and order products like dog and cat food, ID tags, mugs, buffs, hoodies and T-shirts from us! For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy a brick at our Rescue Centre for a once off fee of only R250. We will add your name to our brick wall of fame (contact email@example.com)
- Book a Kids party at our Rescue Centre Venue:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book horse riding lessons for your child at our Horse Centre:email@example.com
- Make use of our Graphic Design Services (we design company logos, advertisements, invitations etc) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate a voucher from your business towards our fundraising projects and competitions: contact email@example.com
- Adopt a Plush puppy toy for R200 and save the life of a real puppy. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TOGETHER, we can do so much more!
We can not do anything without YOUR help and support! Hope to hear from you soon.